Saturday 2 January 2016

HP Mania

    We still have Harry Potter mania in this house. I don't mind though. Harry Potter is a relatively untapped source for the kids, so it makes a nice change to say… Frozen mania.


    The kids will be attending a HP themed party so today I began making basic Hogwarts robes [completely from scratch]. I finished making a robe for the youngest, and since that worked fine I shall repeat the design process tomorrow when I make a bigger robe for my eldest. After all that, if I have the patience, I might try making Gryffindor badges to go with the robes.

    In addition to all that I have almost finished putting together the birthday present for the host of 'said' birthday party. After I made the HP doll I also made a broom stick accessory.
Harry Potter doll making by Melissa Gaggiano