Monday 19 October 2015

Fab Finds 14

    From Dr Who to vintage photography, I have a lot to be excited about. Of course, I have always been excited about Dr Who, so that simply goes without saying, right. So here are the latest fab finds, from me to you:

1. There is, can you believe it, a Dr Who… Lego set. Oh my weeping angels! Is this not the coolest news for us Whovians. Check out the review on this awesome Dr Who Lego edition.
{link}

2. While we are on the topic of Whovians, I found this - The Ultimate Whovian Test. Consider yourself a connoisseur of all things Whovian? Looking for a bit of silly fun, then put that knowledge to the test, here

3. I don't have a mobile phone. But, oh my goddess, if I did I would also want a Fojo. A what, I hear you say. A Fojo - a darkroom for smartphones.


4. Victoria Will, a NY photographer went out to the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, not with her DSLR, but with a vintage tintype camera. The result was a series of mysterious, soulful photos of artists as we're not used to seeing them. Check out the article here.
© Victoria Will
{link}