Thursday 24 September 2015

Fab Finds 12

And now for my 4 Fab "Fin" Finds. Check them out...


1. In this Marie Forleo episode she has a chat with writer, Liz Gilbert. Liz has come out with a new book titled Big Magic [big on my library check out list], and it is all about creativity, a topic close to my heart.
{link}


2. Photography Concentrate is a friendly, encouraging resource centre for photographers of all levels. It is run by Lauren and Rob, photographers who super love their field and want to share that love with you. - http://photographyconcentrate.com/blog/ Lauren and Rob.
{link}


3. So maybe I should have called this Fab Fin Finds. In a world of wonderful coincidences I have been making dress up mermaid tails for my girls this week. Then in online news I read a story about two Perth Mermaids. These ladies are awesome, and you can learn all about them here.
{link}
4. And if you ever wanted to be a mermaid yourself, a twin sister team in Hawaii can make it happen. Abby and Bryn run Finfolk Productions, making… You guessed it - Mermaid fish tails! Now who wouldn't want to be a mermaid. I know I do.
{link}