Monday 31 August 2015

Introducing Rosetta

    I told you I had something in the pipeline. I've been working hard on this project the past couple of days. Hardly did much else, I was so consumed in getting this finished and getting product into my online store. And here it is - I proudly present to you Rosetta…

© Melissa Gaggiano

    Rosetta has been a back burner project for a couple of months. It took me less than a minute to imagine her up. She was so perfectly formed in my mind there was no doubt how she must look if she were made.

© Melissa Gaggiano

    Finally the moment was right. It was time to take Rosetta off the back burner and bring her to life. And that is what I have been doing almost nonstop. You will find gorgeous Rosetta listed in my online store. Alternatively she is available as a pattern [and instructions]. Check her out...