Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Unveiling

© Melissa Gaggiano
    I told you something special was in the works. Well here it is! After an epicly short week of planning I am pleased/proud/ecstatic to announce the unveiling of my first artistic display. Just one week ago serendipity worked her magic when Tim the Librarian invited me to put together my own display at Cheltenham Library. Thank you so, so much Tim. You rock!

    It was a such a busy, activity filled week. I felt like I was planning a stage play. I was measuring, drawing, conceptualising, cutting, gluing, painting, printing. And what you see here is the result of my endeavours...

© Melissa Gaggiano

© Melissa Gaggiano
 
© Melissa Gaggiano

© Melissa Gaggiano
 
© Melissa Gaggiano

© Melissa Gaggiano
    For those living in the Cheltenham come visit Cheltenham Library, borrow a book, have a chat with the librarians and most definitely check out my doll display. You'll love it. The kids will love it.

Cheltenham Library
12 Stanley Ave, Cheltenham, 3192
Melway: 78 J6