Tuesday 3 December 2013

Spotlight on Boolah Baguette

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]
    Last week on Etsy I came across the sweet doll work of Erin Weiss. Erin's doll label is Boolah Baguette. I asked her where that name came from, she told me it was the full name she gave to her first doll when she was a little girl. And as luck would have it, Erin still has that doll around.

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]


    The thing that got my notice of Boolah Baguette was the amount of detail that went into the doll faces. I rather like the added layers of fabric which give the dolls character.
Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]


To find out more about Boolah Baguette you can visit Erin's Etsy shop and her doll's Facebook page.

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]

Copyright Erin Weiss [Boolah Baguette]