Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bend & Snap


    On Sunday I went on an excursion into the city with my friend, Belinda. We had a lovely day of it visiting the Bend & Snap market. Eating penne and meatballs for lunch in an alley restaurant at Melbourne Central [I still think of the place as Daimaru even after all this time]. Checking out Outre Gallery. Making return trips to Bend & Snap as I struggled to make a decision. Eventually I took the plunge and bought this cute 'tourist' fox made by Caylie of The Creature Workshop. Belinda bought the bunny.
    We then finished off the excursion by splitting a lusciously warm and moist, chocolately chocolate brownie at the Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. We sat and talked for ages about crafting and drawing.
    Awesome, awesome day!

Check out Caylie's work:
Etsy shop - www.etsy.com/shop/TheCreatureWorkshop
Her blog - thecreatureworkshopblog.blogspot.com.au