Monday 16 April 2012

Projects and Books


    Where am I at? I finished one major project this weekend. I completed a curtain for my bedroom. 
    Now that is over I can return to my crochet project, which is just so close to completion. You know when you are almost finished making something you find yourself slowing down, or being distracted by something else. That project could be done in another few weeks but suddenly drags out a few extra months. That has happened with my granny square project. Granted though, I did initially give myself an entire year to get the thing made, so really my progress has been faster than anticipated. Still, that final stage is a slow mover.
    On another note I am developing my mind. I have begun reading A Room of One's Own by Virgina Woolf. What are you reading at the moment?