Wednesday 25 April 2012

I'm Still Here

Photography by Melissa Gaggiano

    Okay! Granted it has been a slow week for blogging. Sometimes it gets like that when there are so many different things that you want or need to do. It can be healthy to take a break from blogging for a few days or a week. It is a way of saying my life isn't controlled by this one thing.
    Having said that I thought I'd pop in and leave a little note so the one or two readers that I have know I haven't fallen down a crack in the earth.
    It has been storming and sunny on and off today. At first the family tried stepping out but this bipolar weather isn't making it possible. Instead we stepped into the backyard for a short while and let the eldest let off a bit of steam in the puddles.
Photography by Melissa Gaggiano