Thursday 1 March 2012

Thursday Creative Thoughts

Image by Melissa Gaggiano

    Grey and raining. Wild and windy - The weather conditions for today. I love it. I know some people feel depressed when the weather is like this. Surprisingly, and I cannot explain why, but this weather comfort to me.
Image by Melissa Gaggiano

    Of course, on days like this I need to make sure the girls do not get bored since we cannot get out for a walk to a park. So out comes the play dough and the paints. And you know what? It's therapeutic getting back into the craft and activities that I enjoyed as a child. If you were ever struggling with creative/writers block I highly recommend getting into basic drawing and painting, playing with lego or even some play dough. Even doodling can help to unlock the connections between the left and right brain.
Image by Melissa Gaggiano

    Additionally today, I plan to crochet 3 granny squares. And what else??? Maybe... Maybe...