Thursday 29 March 2012

Slow Week

Image by Melissa Gaggiano

    Really it has been an off week for me. The first few days were spent in the land of head colds - both my own and one of my daughters. The rest of the week has been spent in recovery mode. So not a lot has been accomplished. To be honest I've only managed to crochet one whole granny square and taken a few photos.
    Today though I needed to get everyone out of the house for some over due fresh air. So we stepped out and visited the local newsagent. I picked up a copy of Frankie and two Freddo Frogs for Gwennie and I to snack on.
    On the walk back home there was the overwhelmingly delicious scent of a fish 'n' chip shop. And if a smell like that is so intoxicating it's a sign that I'm certainly over my head cold. Maybe we'll have some fish 'n' chips on the weekend.