Monday 12 December 2011

Get Granny

    I am setting myself a new challenge. I am learning to crochet granny squares and intend to have completed a nice big comfy blanket by November next year. That may seem a long way away, but it is a large project and I want to give myself plenty of breathing space to complete the thing.
    I have been following Pip Lincolne's instructions of making a granny square. I have her book, 26 crafty projects and things to make, plus I have referred to her videos for some visual  reference.
    I am so excited about doing this project. I will keep you posted on the progress of my blanket.


Some of the yarn that I will use for the blanket.


Getting some crochet practice in before I really begin.


Check out this lovely book,
by an equally lovely lady.
Simply lovely.