Friday 1 April 2011

Four in the Morning

Lately I have been waking up anywhere between two and four in the morning. Brain is completely fired up and ready for action. I am wired and fully awake. And I do mean AWAKE. Thoughts and concepts are flying about in my head going off like Fourth of July fireworks. It is the perfect time for brainstorming and getting my writing into motion.
Except it isn’t really the perfect time for doing anything. I don’t want to get out of bed. I am comfortable. I worry about waking up the other people in the house. If I do get up it means needing an extra long nap the following day.
So what is my next option? I can continue to lie in bed concentrating really hard on my planet moving ideas. That way when I wake up in the morning I will remember and write it all down when I am in a more vertical position.
Except, when I wake up I generally cannot recall what my thoughts were. As for the ideas I do remember, I then wonder why those thoughts were so wonderful in the first place.
So, where does that leave me?