Thursday 30 September 2010

My Creative Space...

I have a few different projects lined up at the moment, as you can see below.


My first embroidery project.
Slowly but surely I have been working on my very own piece of embroidery. This will take a while to do as I decided not to have a deadline for this. So I can take it and leave it.

Punk Girl 
Punk Girl has the potential for becoming a homemade doll. I want to make her for the Softies for Mirabel project. But we'll see how I go for time and resources over the coming weeks.

Emjie zine in progress
Then there is my zine. Okay, admittedly I am not hitting the time that I wanted this finished, I am just waiting for some bits and pieces to come through. Hopefully not much longer though.


Check out all the other cool crafty corners over at Kootoyoo.